|
because i'm so free.
1.6.07 // 00:36
i chanced upon this quote community in LJ and subscribed to it. some of 'em made me melt. heheh. so here's some of the fav ones! :D Why is it that when I read a love quote, your name is the first thing that pops in my head? I like it when I'm alone because I don't have to pretend that I'm okay. Pile up too many tomorrows & you'll find that you've collected nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays. Have you ever seen her with her friends? That's who she really is on the inside, not the underconfident, self-conscious, quiet girl everyone pictures her to be. It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also
i guess these are enough lah. tired alr. hahaha NYTES PEOPLE! ![]() |
husi
i'm a total late-night person and dimpled people make me squee. i can't live without hugs and occasionally, i have girl-crushes on pretty celebs. hehe (: small chats
girlies
Aishah [nyp] / Anati / Aziqa / Dayan / Dee / Ean / Fils / Fikilla / FizaRoslee / Fiza [fiknatic] / Fizahh [mercu] / Hira / Ila / Iryani / Kakmun / Khad / Liyana / Loops / Lyna / Mai / Nadd / Nadia / Nisa / SV / Rachel / Raihan / Rusyda / Stella / SyaSyams / Tiq / Tsu
Archives
10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazy Images: last.fm Brushes: I II III |

